Vinli Services Documentation¶
Vinli is a platform for easily and quickly building connected car apps. Apps get vehicle data through Vinli services.
Tier 1, raw data services:¶
- Platform Service manages devices, gets vehicle information, and monitors transactions.
- Telemetry Service delivers time-series vehicle data.
- Event Service delivers vehicle events and offers powerful, rule-based event notifications.
- Diagnostic Service reveals the malfunction state of the vehicle and provides diagnostic trouble codes.
- Distance Service estimates the car odometer reading at a point in time and milage travelled in a time interval.
Tier 2, structured data services:¶
- Trip Service organizes and summarizes telemetry by vehicle ignition and shutdown.
- Behavioral Service categorizes driver risk based on behavior, vehicle conditions, and geographical travel patterns. It assigns a risk score.
- Safety Service provides history and telemetry details of collisions.
- Rule Service creates event subscriptions based on vehicle state or geofences.
- Event Services
- Distance Service
- Vinli API Reference
- Device API
- Vehicle API
- Transaction API
- Telemetry API
- Event API
- Diagnostic API
- Trip API
- Behavioral API
- Safety API